Get Help on Campus

Find Help in Your Community

If you’re looking for a mental health professional in your community, here are some tips to get started. If you have a physician that you trust, that can be a good place to start.  They may be able to recommend someone to you.

SAMHSA offers a Treatment Services Locator that can help you locate options in your community. There is also a locator available through the American Psychological Association.

Or you can call 1-800-273-TALK to have a confidential conversation with a counselor who can also give you suggestions for getting help in your area.

Resources For Veterans

SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration) Veteran Resources

NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) Veterans Resource Center
Click Here

Department of Veteran Affairs